HOLLIN HILLS MEMBERSHIP
Become a Civic Association Member
Ask other members, civic association membership is an essential part of the Hollin Hills experience. Membership benefits include:
- Complementary attendance at the July 4th Picnic, Winter Potluck, Octoberfest and other CAHH events
- Hollin Hills Bulletin emailed to you monthly
- A hard copy version of the Hollin Hills Membership Directory
- A password-protected access to an electronic version of the Hollin Hills Directory, with periodic updates
- Parks maintenance and upkeep (30+ acres)
- Attendance at the biannual membership meetings and other community events
- Volunteer opportunities on association committees and subcommittees
All for just $130 annually or around $10 per month.
There are two ways to join
Complete our Online Membership Application Form by clicking the button below and submitting your payment by clicking the PayPal button. Please note that a small convenience charge will be applied to your purchase.
If paying dues, remember to fill out an online membership form
As an alternative, you can download and print a Membership Application Form by clicking the button below. Please fill out the form and mail it with a check made out to CAHH to:
CAHH Membership, 1600 Paul Spring Road, Alexandria, VA 22307
Please note enrollment is not complete until payment is made.